Upcoming Events in Calahoo...
Calahoo Community Hall will be available to rent out in June 2016. Click here for more information.
Part Time Facilities/Operation Manager Wanted
West Sturgeon Ag Society is looking for a Motivated, Professional, and Organized individual, with a Comprehensive Administration and Book Keeping background and stellar Communication Skills, to join our team as a Facilities/Operations Manager. This position will be hired as a part time basis, with a maximum of 3 day commitment and minimum of 2. The selected candidate will be required to work out of the new Community Hall located in the hamlet of Calahoo. Duties will include but are not limited to: - Book Keeping and Administrative Duties - Ice Allocations for multiple leagues/events/organizations
- Event & Social Media Administration
- Management and Rentals of all WSAS owned buildings and grounds, which will include:
* Preparing Rental Contracts and overseeing signing of said contracts
* Collecting Rental Fee’s and Damage Deposits
* Direct Communication with Maintenance Manager and Arena/Grounds Manager, regarding ordering of supplies, maintenance requirements of buildings and grounds, etc.
The successful candidate must have a valid drivers license and a sound vehicle. Must provide references. Please submit resumes to Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org. All potential candidates will be contacted to set up times and dates for interviews.